Written By Gracie
Ingredients: (Makes 6)
- 50g x Ground almonds
- 45g x Macadamia nuts
- 10g x Chia seeds
- 70g x Dark chocolate (I used Green&Blacks 70%)
- 10g x Rice protein powder
- 2 x Tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/2 x Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 x Tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
1) Turn the oven on to 180 fan
2) Get your macadamia nuts and crush them up (preferably with a blender so the become ground) leaving some as lumps so you get the nice textures in the cookie.
3) Melt the dark chocolate
3) Pour all ingredients into a bowl and mix until everything has blender
4) Separate the mix into 6 balls, then squash each ball into a cookie shape and place on a baking tray that’s been covered with baking parchment. Use the back of a fork to press them down if it helps you.
5) Bake for 10-12 minutes, keeping an eye on them so they don’t burn.
6) Allow them to cool on a cooling rack then enjoy! 🙂