Written By Gracie
If you’re throwing a Halloween party then this gruesomely green coloured dip will be a hit with all your guests. It’s really delicious and works well with crisps, crudities etc. It takes no time to make and not only will it impress your friends taste buds but it will also benefit their health!
HAPPY HEATLY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE
NB.You will need a blender/hand held.
- 240g x Frozen peas (I use petit pois)
- 40g x Walnuts
- 20g x Fresh basil (large handful
- 1 1/5 Tbsp x Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/5 Tsp x Garlic (crushed)
- Generous pink of Himalayan salt (or rock salt) and pinch of black pepper
NB. You will also need a couple of walnuts, a drizzle of olive oil and fresh basil to garnish
1. Pop all the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth and creamy
2. Pour the mix into a serving dip bowl and drizzle a little more extra firing olive oil and sprinkle over some walnuts to garnish.
3. Enjoy with crudities, crisps, bread sticks etc.