Written By Gracie
For those that attended the Love Natural Love You show at Olympia on the 8th, 9th & 10th of July 2016 and saw our recipe demo on stage here is the smoothie recipe for you to try at home. It’s so simple, just 4 ingredients that you blend together to make a delicious smoothie that even healthy food haters will love. This is great for breakfast, a mid morning snack, an afternoon pick me up or post work-out fuel.
N.B. You will need a blender…I used and recommend the Nutri Ninja.
- 250g x mixed berries (I used frozen blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, red currants and black currants).
- 300ml x almond milk (I used Rude Health– you may need to add more depending on the consistency)
- 1 x Rasberry Ripple Squirrel Sisters Bar (use both sticks 40g)
- 1 x Tsp Protein powder (I used Pulsins pea protein)
1) Pop everything in the blender and whizz until completely smooth. Pour into a mason jar and enjoy.