Written by Sophie
This is a really easy and yummy snack!
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sundried tomato paste
- 2 tsp himalayan sea salt
1) Heat the oil and the sundried tomato paste in a pan.
2) Add in the popcorn kernels and make sure they are well coated.
3) Put the lid on the pan and wait for the corn to start to pop, shaking it up (at the same time as holding the lid on top of the pan) regularly to ensure it doesn’t burn (this bit is important! I burnt it a few times when I first made it).
4) Then take off the heat as soon as the popping slows down, again to prevent any burning! Season with salt, pour into a bowl and serve..