Written by Sophie
I love pina coladas…alongside Bacardi Breezers, I think they were my early alcoholic ‘drink of choice’. I still love the flavour but now find them a bit sugary and heavy so have created a lighter (and very easy) version which you can enjoy as a smoothie, mocktail or add some rum to make it into a healthier twist on a cocktail classic.
Ingredients (serves 1):
- 250ml coconut (drinking) milk – not the canned coconut milk*
- 100-150g fresh pineapple (can add more/less depending on your taste)
- 1 x 20g stick of SS Coconut Cashew bar
*our favourite is the Ecomil Coconut Milk
1. Couldn’t be easier – add to a blender and wiz together…
2. If you want it to be alcoholic then I’d add this at the same time rather than mixing it after.