Written By Gracie
This isn’t really a recipe seeing as it’s more about placing ingredients in a bowl… it’s just some meal inspiration for the summer season. Presentation makes a huge difference to the overall experience of eating so it’s worth a bit of effort, especially for these buddha style bowls. This honestly was so delicious and all the flavours and textures worked brilliantly together (after Instagramming a pic I chopped it all up and mixed it together).
You don’t have to be strict and stick to the exact ingredients below, this is just to give you some inspo so feel free to use anything you want as long as it involves vibrant colours.
I made this for myself but I thought this would be a great addition to any Summer BBQ/party as a large sharing plate. If you want to do this then just double/triple/quadruple the ingredients depending on how many guests you have.
Ingredients: (for 1)
- 1/2 yellow pepper (sliced into thin strips)
- 1/4 Cucumber (sliced into think strips)
- A small handful of radishes (sliced finely)
- 7 x sundried tomatoes
- Mixed olives
- A dollop of Houmous (I used Duchy Original Organic Houmous)
- 1/2 x cup of Inkka Quinoa pasta (you can you normal quinoa/rice if you don’t have this)
- Parsley to garnish (optional)
- Hemp Pesto (Or normal pesto for the quinoa. I used Pro Fusion)
1) Prep all the ingredients and place in a bowl like I have…. simple!!!