Written By Gracie
A Christmas gift guide for all the health and Wellness enthusiast out there. Gifts that will help kick start your New Years resolutions.
1. S’well Water Bottle, £25- £35
Beautiful water bottles that keep your cold drinks cold for 24 hours and your hot drinks hot for 12 hours. There’s a huge range of funky patterns and colours to pick from.
2. Fortnum & Mason- Himalayan Pink Salt, £3.95
Beautifully packaged and a great addition to any foodies food cupboard for the New Year.
3. Sweaty Betty- Luxe Run Backpack, £90
A great gift for those that run or walk to work… fits your laptop and any other important bits that you might need to take with you.
4. LifeBox- Healthy Superfood Subscription, £19.95-£21.95
New and exciting superfood brands delivered to your door every month.
5. Trigger Point Performance- Foam Roller, £25.64
A targeted self-massager that you roll over tight muscles, knots and kinks to keep your body feeling fresh.
6. Better You- Magnesium Oil Goodnight Spray, £12.20
Sleep is key for feeling good so this Better You magnesium oil goodnight spray makes a perfect stocking filler for any wellness enthusiast. It combines essential magnesium with Chamomile, Bergamot and Clary Sage to soothe the senses while calming and relaxing the body.
7. Women’s Health- Magazine Subscription, £varies
For those that love to keep up to date with all things health, fitness and wellbeing. Delivered to you once a month.
8. Neom Organics- Perfect Peace 3 Wick Candle, £45
Ingredients include 25 of the purest possible essential oils including pine, myrrh & lime peel to help lift your mood, relieving mental fatigue whilst instilling a sense of calm.
9. The Detox Kitchen- Bible Cookbook, £25
200 wheat, dairy and refined sugar free recipes that benefit your health as well as your tastebuds
10. Eddingtons- Lemon Squeezer, £10
An easy, mess free way to squeeze lemons and limes. Add the juice to a glass of water in the morning to help cleanse your system.