Lola is nearly a whole year old! And we all survived…
It’s been the most life changing year of my life so I wanted to share 6 things I’ve learnt since becoming a Mum..
- There are so many things out of my control and I just have to do my best
- Prepare for the worst, hope for the best (never leave the house without nappies – luck has never been on my side when tried)
- I am tougher than I think
- I have more confidence in a lot of areas of my life because I don’t have as much time to second guess everything
- However…I am more prone to ‘fragile’ moments (mentally & physically at different points) so have accept this and prioritise self-care and say no to things when necessary
- Nothing is forever and there is so much joy to be had