Written By Gracie
It’s only 3 days till valentines day so I thought I would give you a few gift ideas. I don’t think its necessary to buy huge gifts for each other but something small can be a nice :).
1) Peony Roses in Mirror Cube, Large, Pink/Mirror– John Lewis £50.00
I think these are quite pricey but so gorgeous and would look beautiful on a dressing or bedside table.
2) Pukka ‘LOVE’ tea– can be bought from most supermarkets for around £2.00
The taste is very pleasant and sweet. The packaging and name ‘love’ is what makes it a lovely little valentines gift.
3) Booja Booja truffles. Quite pricey for what they are but worth it. They cost around £13.50 and can be bought from the high end supermarkets and online.They are dairy free and my favourite is the red boxed hazlenut truffles mmmm.
4) True Grace ‘Moroccan Rose’ candle– John Lewis £16.00
It’s a gorgeous smell and something little and pretty that will make any girl feel special.
5) LUSH ‘Heart Throb’ bubble bar– Lush £3.65
Perfect for a romantic bath with a glass of something fizzy. You break bits off into the bath and it makes bubbles as well as being a heart, which is what valentines day is all about :).