Written By Gracie
An after dinner dessert or palate cleanser that is quick and simple to make.
*You will need 2 tumbler glasses to serve and a blender
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2oog (2 packs) x Sambazon acai
- 200ml x Almond milk
- 180g x Frozen summer fruits (I used a mix of blackberries, blackcurrants, red currants and raspberries
- 20g (1 half of a pack) x Squirrel Sisters raspberry ripple bar
- 1 medium banana
- A couple of frozen raspberries to garnish
1) Pop all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and thick. The consistency should be similar to soft sorbet
2) Divide into two glasses, garnish and serve immediately (otherwise they will melt very quickly).