Written by Sophie
Granola made easy, healthy and full of goodness. And delicious of course!! I have made this nut-free version below, but if you want to include these along with any other dried fruits then feel free.
Ingredients (makes 4-5 portions)
- 150g oats
- 2 tbsp (20g) Sunflower Seeds
- 2 tbsp (20g) pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp (20g) coconut sugar
- 50g Raisins
- 2 small green apples
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
1) Grate the apple and soak the raisins in boiled water.
2) Combine all the dry ingredients together in a bowl, once there is an even mix throughout the bowl add the coconut oil and vanilla extract.
3) Continue to mix until all is well combined and all of the oats are well coated.
4) Spread evenly on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, checking and mixing every 5-ish minutes to make sure that the mixture isn’t burning.
5) Enjoy on it’s own with milk, or have it as a topping to a fruit salad, yoghurt or smoothie bowl..