- 1 can chickpeas (or ‘gazpacho beans’ people call them)
- Olive Oil (1 tbsp)
- Curry Powder
1) It really is so easy….here is my step by step guide:
2) Rinse the chickpeas…
3) Dry the in a dish/roasting pan/baking tray to get rid of all excess moisture…
4) Then add the olive oil….
5) Mix well with the salt and curry powder (and/or any other seasoning you want to use) and spread evenly on the tray you are using…
6) Cook for around 30 minutes at degrees celsius and voila… Lovely when they are still warm, or completely cooled!
* Great for snacking on, sprinkled over salads, or as a side dish to a main meal.