Written by Sophie
This is perfect for a quick, tasty and healthy dinner or even something that you can make and then take into work for lunch!
Ingredients (makes 2 portions):
- 2 turkey breasts cut into smaller chunks
- 1-2 tbsp fresh pesto (make sure there’s no added sugar or additives)
- 1 tsp oil for cooking
- 3 handfuls of kale
- 2 peppers
- 1 cup frozen peas
1) Mix 1-1.5 tbsp of the pesto in with the turkey and leave to marinate whilst you prepare everything else.
2) Chop up the onion, peppers, crush the garlic and remove any of the stalks from the kale.
3) In a frying pan or wok, heat up some oil and add in the onion, garlic and turkey.
4) Once the turkey is sealed and you can no longer see any pink, add in the kale and the chopped peppers.
5) After about 5-6 minutes, the kale should have soften and you can add the peas and cook for another couple of minutes.
Divide the extra pesto over the two portions and grate over a little parmesan if you wish…and serve.