This works well as a side dish, sprinkled over a salad or just eaten as a snack. It is so easy to make and really quite delicious.
- Head of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp oil (I used coconut, but olive oil would work well too)
- 50g shelled pistachios (I think pine nuts, chopped cashews or chopped almonds would also work well)
- 1-2 tsp curry powder (I also added a pinch of turmeric and cayenne pepper to give it a bit more of a kick, and give it some more superfood kudos)
1) Chop the head of the cauliflower into small chunks
2) Pour over the oil and mix well. Add the curry powder and continue to mix until all the cauliflower is well coated
3) Once everything is coated, add the pistachios and you’re ready to put it in the oven!
4) Roast at 200 degrees for 30-40 minutes, depending on how crunchy you like it.
*Enjoy it whatever way you like, hot or cold and totally guilt-free.