Written By Gracie
Delicious, simple and perfect for those wanting to cut down on the carbs! It’s really low calorie, really nutritious and so satisfying. It’s also paleo, vegan, gluten-free, meat-free and guilt-free!
Ingredients: (serves 1)
- 150g Butternut squash (spiralized into spaghetti)
- 15x Baby plum tomatoes (chopped in half)
- 1 x Spring onion (finely chopped)
- 1 x Garlic clove (crushed)
- 100ml x Water
- 1/2 x Tsp vegetable bouillon powder (or vegetable stock if you don’t have bouillon)
- 10 x Kalamata oliver (de-stoned and chopped)
- 6 x Fresh basil leaves (torn into little bits)
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- 2 x Kalamata olives (halved)
- 2 x Fresh basil leaves
1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Drizzle a little olive oil in a pan and once hot add the tomatoes and spring onion. Fry on a low heat until the tomato starts to break down.
3. Add the crushed garlic and fry for about 15 seconds, then add the bouillon powder and water. Mix well and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add the fresh basil and kalamata olives and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
5. Add the butternut squash spaghetti and mix well. Keep mixing and cooking for about 5-7 minutes until the butternut squash is cooked.
6. Pour into a serving bowl and garnish with the kalamata olives and fresh basil. Enjoy…