Head to our YouTube channel to watch the recipe demo here
– 400g cashews
– 4-6 Squirrel Sisters Cacao Brownie Bars
– 250ml Almond Milk (or a dairy-free milk of your choice)
– 120ml Coconut Oil
– 1-2 Tsp Vanilla extract
– 2 Tbsp Almond Butter
– 180ml Maple Syrup
1) Soak the cashews in hot water for about an hour (or more)
2) Blend the Squirrel Sisters bar in a food processor
3) Pour the blended bars into a cake tin and press down firmly.
4) Pour the rest of the ingredients (almond milk, coconut oil, vanilla extract, almond butter and maple syrup) into the food processor and blend together until smooth.
5) Once blended pour the mix into the tin, covering the brownie base.
6) Pop in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
7) Once the top is firm take out the freezer sprinkle with grated Squirrel Sisters bars and serve immediately.
N.B must be eaten immediately once taken out of the freezer as it will start to melt.