Gracie makes Sophie a vegan burrito.
Watch us make this on our IGTV channel here.
Ingredients (serves 2 with a bit of the bean mix left over).
- 1 x 400g can of black beans
- 1 x Red Romana Pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 x Can of sweetcorn
- 1 x Red onion (finely sliced)
- 1 x Dollop of chipotle paste
- 1 x Avocado
- Squeeze of lime
- Handful of fresh coriander
- 2 x Wraps
* We forgot to add rice (due to lack of coffee) so feel free to add this to make it extra filling.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and add the chopped red pepper and red onion. Fry until soft.
- Wash the black beans and sweetcorn then add them to the soft veg with a dollop of chipotle paste. Mix well and fry for a further few minutes on a low heat.
- In a separate bowl add the avocado, squeeze of lime and fresh coriander and mash together until the avocado is smooth.
- Get the wraps and start filling them by adding a layer of bean mix and then avocado then fold in the sides and roll. Slice in half and serve.