Vegan & Gluten-Free
These are ridiculously good! Even if you’re not vegan or gluten-free you will love them and they are so easy to make!
– 100g gluten-free plain flour (we recommend @freeefoods)
– 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds (we recommend @linwoodshealthfoods)
– 200ml oat milk (we recommend @oatly Barista)
– 1 tsp chia seeds
– 1/2 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– handful of wild frozen blueberries (optional).
– Squirrel Sisters Raw Bites (share bags)
– fresh raspberries
– maple syrup
– Pop the flour, flaxseeds, chia seeds, baking powder and vanilla extract into a bowl then slowly pour in the oat milk while mixing.
– Once mixed add the frozen blueberries and leave to the side for about 5 minutes.
– Add a heaped tsp if coconut oil to a hot pan then start making the pancakes. Pour in a little of the mix at a time to make mini pancakes. You can make a few at a time depending on how big your frying pan is. Start stacking the pancakes and then top with Squirrel Sisters Raw Bites, raspberries and drizzle with maple syrup