The Squirrel Sisters are looking for a new addition to their team!
We are offering an internship to someone who is passionate about working in the health & wellness industry and who believes that being healthy can be a part of a fun and balanced lifestyle. We want someone who finds the world of small businesses (which can be fast-paced and often changeable) exciting and that’s ready to use their initiative, be proactive and support a complete range of business functions.
Roles & responsibilities (these will vary but here are a few ideas of what you’ll get up to):
- Assist with admin and tasks across business functions on an ad hoc basis (predominantly marketing and sales)
- Competitor Research
- Following up with and developing supplier/customer relations
- Help with sending out samples & orders
- Responding to incoming enquiries
What we require from someone:
- Already lives in London or has somewhere to stay during the internship
- Has their own laptop & phone (although company phone will be provided to make calls etc)
- 3-4 days per week – 2 with us working from home, 1-2 sampling sessions/week and one day working from home.
- Expenses covered
- Squirrel bars!
- The opportunity to continue in a full-time junior role after 3 months
- Learning and development objectives & guidance in achieving your own career goals.
If you’ve read all of the above and are still interested then please send us an email titled ‘I want to be a Squirrel Sister (or Mister for boys)’ to firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date copy of your CV, cover letter and answers to the following questions…
1) Why do you want to work for a small company?
2) Occasionally, you will be working from home and from our own homes rather than an office environment, so how will you motivate yourself & do you find it easy to focus?
3) What do you want to get out of the role?
4) Are you keen to turn the role into a full-time position after 3 months?
5) Which brands do you think would be good ‘role model’ brands for Squirrel Sisters as they grow over the next couple of years?
6) How do you ‘Treat Your Health’ (treat yourself at the same time as treating your health)?