This recipe is delicious and nutritious! Our Christmassy healthier twist on the traditional rocky road.
– 2 x cups Cacao Powder.
– 1.5 x cups Cacao Butter (melted).
– 1.5 x cups of Maple Syrup.
– 1 x cup Dried Fruit & Seeds (we used cranberries, figs, pumpkin and sunflower seeds).
– 1/2 x cup melted Coconut Oil.
1) Pour all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
2) Pour the mix into a lined tray then pop in the fridge and leave to set for at least an hour.
3) Once set, slice the rocky road into chunks and enjoy.
Watch us make this recipe on our IGTV HERE