Ingredients (makes 8-10 small pancakes):
1 banana, mashed
80g gluten-free flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp cacao powder (15g)
150ml Milk (hazelnut if you have it)
2 tbsp chopped hazelnuts
50g Roasted hazelnuts (or hazelnut butter)
1 tbsp cacao powder
1 tbsp maple syrup
1-2 tbsp mylk
1. Add all the pancake ingredients into a bowl and mix until smooth.
2. Using a blender add all the sauce ingredients in and blend until smooth.
3. In a frying pan add some coconut oil and melt. Start pouring the pancake batter in to make medium sized pancakes. Fry on either side until golden and cooked through. Continue until you have used up all the batter.
4. Start stacking the pancakes and then pour over the sauce.
5. Garnish with some chopped up Squirrel Sisters bars or bites.