MEXICAN STUFFED SWEET POTATO
Watch Sophie make this for Gracie on our IGTV channel HERE
Ingredients (serves 2):
– 2 x medium sweet potato.
– 1 x can of black beans (drained).
– 1 x Avocado.
– 1 x small tin of sweetcorn.
– Vegan Sour cream / yoghurt / cream cheese
1) Prick the sweet potatoes with a knife and put in the microwave for 7 mins (reduce this if only doing one at a time) on each side.
2) Heat some oil, and a tbsp. of cumin, smoked paprika, maple syrup and vinegar, then add the beans…after a couple of minute add the sweetcorn too.
3) Chop up the avo into chunks or mash it with a fork.
4) Slice the sweet potato with a sharp knife and load it with the bean/sweetcorn mix, then top with avo & your choice of sourcream or vegan cream cheese and a sprinkle of chilli flakes.