Written By Gracie
These little crumble pots are great if you are in need of something sweet; a healthy alternative to traditional crumbles. You can eat this any time of the day; for breakfast, as a snack or as a pudding in the evening. They are so quick to make as well as being gluten-free, wheat-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free.
N.B: You will need 2 heat-proof small ramekins.
Ingredients: (makes 2)
- 75g x Blackberries
- 65g x Raspberries
- 50g x Blueberries
- 15g x Raw coconut sugar
- 1 x Tbsp Boiling water
- 50g x Organic oats
- 1 x Tbsp Coconut oil (melted)
- 1 x Tbsp Mixed seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, linseed)
- 1 x Tbsp Maple syrup
1) Add the fruit, coconut sugar and boiling water to a pan over a medium heat.
2) Cook for about 10-15 mins until the sugar dissolves, the fruit starts to break down and the whole thing becomes a syrupy liquid with lumps of fruit.
3) Once ready take off the heat and leave to cool.
4) While the fruit is cooling get a separate bowl and add the oats, mixed seeds, coconut oil, maple syrup and mix well.
5) Evenly spoon the fruit mix into each ramekin
6) Do the same with the oat mix
7) Pop the crumbles into the oven at 180 degrees C (fan) for about 15 minutes until the oat topping is golden brown.
8) Serve hot or cold.