MISO GLAZED AUBERGINE WITH SOBA NOODLES.
For the miso glazed aubergine you will need.
- 1 x large aubergine.
- 2 x tbsp olive oil.
- 1 x tbsp miso paste.
- 1 x tbsp maple syrup.
- 1 x tbsp tamari soya sauce.
- Drizzle of sesame oil
- Soba noodles
- Black and white sesame seeds for garnish
- Fresh chopped basil or coriander for garnish
1. Cut the aubergine into 2cm circles then cut each circle in half.
2. In a bowl mix the olive oil, soya sauce, maple syrup and miso paste together.
3. Rub the glazed over each piece of aubergine then place down on a baking tray so each piece has its own space.
4. Cook at 200 fan for 40 minutes (or until soft and golden brown). Make sure you turn each piece half way to roast the other side.
5. Serve on a bed of noodles and finish with a drizzle with seasame oil, black sesame seeds and garnish with some finely chopped fresh basil or coriander.