- 1 x red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 x courgette (chopped into small pieces)
- 100g peas
- 25g pine nuts (toasted)
- 100g Fusilli pasta (we used Doves Farm gluten-free)
- Large handful fresh basil
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 50g green olives (chopped up)
In a pan fry the onion until soft then add the courgette and peas and fry until cooked through then take off the heat.
Get the pasta on the boil
Take half the veg mix and put into a blender/food processor, add the basil, lemon juice and pine nuts and a pinch of salt then blend.
Add the blended mix into the pan with the whole veg and then add the cooked pasta and olive and mix until pasta is covered
Serve then garnish with some chopped fresh basil