Such a great way to start the day…. creamy, delicious and full of goodness! #TreatYourHealth
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1/2 cup x Porridge oats
- 1 x cup Oat milk
- 1 x Tbsp Vanilla coconut yoghurt
- 1 x Tbsp Frozen raspberries (save a few for topping)
- 1x Tsp x Maple syrup (add more if you have a sweet tooth)
- Squirrel Sisters Raspberry Ripple bar (chopped into small chunks)
1. Gently boil the oats with the oat milk until cooked then add some frozen raspberries.
2. Mix until the raspberries soften and break up (which makes the porridge turn pink)
3. Pour into a small serving bowl and top with a dollop of coconut yogurt, a few more frozen raspberries, the raspberry ripple bar, seeds and a drizzle of maple syrup.
4. Stir together and enjoy.