RAW BITES PORRIDGE (WITH CINNAMON & HONEY)
Who’s seen our brand new share bags? Available in two flavour: Cacao Brownie and Cacao Orange. The perfect sharing (or not sharing!) snack.
We love taking them with us to the cinema, nibbling on them while watching Netflix, taking them on a road trip and topping them on our breakfast…
Cinnamon and Raw Bites Porridge (Serves 1- just double the amount depending on how many people you are making it for)
- 1/2 *Cup Oats (make sure yo use the same cup for all *cup ingredients)
- 1 *Cup of Water (preferably filtered)
- 1/2 *Cup Oat Milk (or any plant milk)
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon (add more deepening on your taste)
- 1 Tbsp Manuka Honey (use less or more deepening on your sweet tooth)
- 1 Tbsp Hazelnuts for roasting (You can also buy these in most supermarkets pre crushed and roasted to make things easier)
- 5 x Squirrel Sisters Raw Bites (Cacao Brownie)
Crush the hazelnuts in a pestle and mortar until they are little chunks. Add to a dry frying pan and toast. They should go a bit brown and you should be able to smell the aroma (careful not to burn). Take off the heat and leave on the side.
Put the oats, water, oat milk, chia seeds, cinnamon, vanilla extract in a pan on a medium heat. Mix well and simmer until cooked (check back of oats pack for cooking time).
Once cooked take off the heat and add the manuka honey and mix well
Pour into a serving bowl and top with Squirrel Sisters Raw Bites and The Roasted Hazelnuts.