Creamy avocados and bananas lend this incredible dessert it’s silky smooth texture. Perfect for vegans and anyone with a dairy intolerance, it’s also really nutrient dense as well as delicious! Thanks to @live_well_with_lou for creating these delicious treats for us. Avocados ensure you are getting a great dose of healthy fats, fibre and vitamins and cacao is one of my favourite ingredients because of its super mood boosting and energising benefits.
Not only does this velvety chocolate dessert taste utterly decadent, it’s made of wholesome, natural ingredients, dirties little beyond your food processor, and is so dead easy to make.
- 2 medium avocados
- 2-3 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1 banana
- 1 heaped Tbsp nut butter (I used cashew)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-3 heaped Tbsp dairy free yoghurt
To layer: the new Peanut Raspberry snack bar
Toppings: more Peanut Raspberry bar and fresh raspberries
- Add all of the ingredients except the maple syrup, yoghurt and snack bar to a blender
- Whizz until smooth
- Stir the yoghurt through
- Add maple syrup to taste (if you are not using maple syrup you may only want 2 Tbsp cacao powder)
- Layer up with the new Peanut Raspberry bar, pop in the fridge for around an hour to chill
- Serve with fresh raspberries and more snack bar to top