Ingredients (makes 4)
– Rice roll sheets (we used 4).
– ½ cucumber.
– 1 x carrot.
– 1 x red romano pepper.
– 1 x Avocado.
– 1 x spring onions.
– Small Handful of fresh coriander.
– 1 inch cube of ginger (grated).
– 1 x tsp crunchy peanut butter.
– 1 x tbsp. soya sauce
– 1 x tsp sesame oil
– 1 x tsp maple syrup.
– squeeze of lime juice.
– garnish: black sesame seeds & fresh coriander.
1. Finely slice all the vegetable.
2. Make the sauce: add all the dipping sauce ingredients into a little bowl and mix thoroughly until smooth.
3. Before filling each rice roll you will need to soften it. The instructions should be on the back of pack. If not just use a kitchen roll towl and dampen each one until soft then start filling…. Place a few of each finely sliced veg into the roll and then roll tightly.
4. Enjoy and make sure you dip your roll in the sauce
You can watch us make this recipe on our IGTV, click HERE